The "PRIZEMANIA" Prize Draw
THESE OFFICIAL TERMS APPLY TO ALL PERSONS WHO ARE REGISTERED MEMBERS AT PRIZEMANIA.NET, WAZZUB.INFO, WAZZUB.COM OR PERFECTINTER.NET ("Members").
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
There is no purchase necessary to win a prize. A purchase, payment or activity of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
2. Administration: The PRIZEMANIA Prize Draw ("Prize Draw") is administered by Prize Mania Ltd., registered in UK # 08308008. Registered office at 2 Lansdowne Row, Suite 192, London, W1J 6HL, UK.Administration at 7251 W Lake Mead Blvd. Suite 364, Las Vegas, NV, 89128, USA.
3. Sponsored by: The Prize Draw is sponsored by Shobbit Inc., registered in Delaware # 4698525. Registered office at 2711 CentervilleRoad, Suite 400, Wilmington, DE, 19808, USA. Administration of both companies at 7251 W Lake Mead Blvd. Suite 364, Las Vegas, NV, 89128, USA.
4. Entry Period
The Prize Draw commences at 5:30 PM Pacific Time on June 13, 2012 and is open-ended until further notice. All Members are automatically entered. All interpretations of these Official Terms and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Prize Draw are final.
5. Eligibility: The Prize Draw is open to all persons at least 14 years of age at time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants who have not yet reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside ("Minors") must obtain parental or legal guardian consent to be eligible to receive a prize. Employees, managers and directors of GIT Global Investments, Inc. ("Sponsor" and "Administration"), any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of Prize Draw ("Prize Draw Entities"), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to receive a prize. By participating in this Prize Draw, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Terms and by the interpretations of these Official Terms by Administration and Sponsor and by the decisions of Administration and Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Terms; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (d) agree to release and hold harmless Administration and Sponsor from and against any and all claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in Prize Draw and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prize(s) (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
To participate: Log in at http://www.perfectinter.net and visit the "My Games" page during the Prize Draw Period and: (i) click on the PRIZEMANIA Mania link; (ii) click on the "CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT" buttons to check if you are a current winner.
There is a limit of a total of one (1) entry per person. If it is suspected that an entrant uses multiple member accounts to gain more than one entry, none of the entries will count. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning online entry the "authorized account subscriber" of the email account used to participate in Prize Draw at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account subscriber" for online entries is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Administration\s and Sponsor\s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Administration and Sponsor.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Terms and not disqualified are considered "Eligible Entries". All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Administration and Sponsor. Entries will not be returned and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
7. Prize: There are six (6) prize categories: "Digital Camera", "Smartphone", "Surprise", "Jewelry", "Shopping Jackpot" and "Cash Jackpot". The Winner (hereinafter defined) will receive one prize according to the category that he has won.
Category "Digital Camera": The Winner will receive a digital camera, selected by the Sponsor. The picture of a digital camera on the Prize Draw page is for illustrative purposes only. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Prize is $75. The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded.
Category "Smartphone": The Winner will receive a smartphone. The picture of a smartphone on the Prize Draw page is for illustrative purposes only. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Prize is $150. The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded.
Category "Surprise": The Winner will receive a surprise gift. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Prize is $50. The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded.
Category "Jewelry": The Winner will receive a voucher valued at $500 to be used at www.supremejewels.com. The picture of jewelry on the Prize Draw page is for illustrative purposes only. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Prize is $500. The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded.
Category "ShoppingJackpot": The Winner will receive the amount of DealPOINTs that was displayed at http://www.perfectinter.net/prizemania.php at the time of winning. The amount will be credited to the winner\s member account at www.perfectinter.net after fulfillment of all requirements according to these terms, especially # 10 of these terms.
Category "Cash Jackpot": The Winner will receive the cash amount that was displayed at http://www.perfectinter.net/prizemania.php at the time of winning. The Amount will be paid out through bank wire or direct deposit after fulfillment of all requirements according to these terms, especially # 10 of these terms.
8. Odds. The odds of winning the Prize Draw depend on the total number of Eligible Entries at the time of drawing.
9. Winner Selection and
Notification: There will be one (1) Winner selected in a random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries every 15 minutes, starting on June 13, 2012, at 5:30 PM Pacific Time, ending April 24, 2013, at 5.30 PM Pacific Time.
There will be one (1) Winner selected in a random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries every 10 minutes, starting on April 24, 2013,at 5:30 PM Pacific Time.Administration will display all potential winners at http://www.perfectinter.net/prizemania.php. Each winner has to claim his/her prize within 60 minutes by clicking the "CLICK TO WIN" buttons at http://www.perfectinter.net/prizemania.php. If a potential Winner fails to claim his/her prize within 60 minutes, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries.
10. Winner Verification: To be eligible to be declared the Winner and to receive the Prize, the potential Winner must sign (his or her parent/legal guardian if potential Winner is a Minor), within three (3) days of issuance of such document from Administration an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release that: (a) releases Administration and Sponsor from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Winner\s participation in the Prize Draw, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a grant to Administration and Sponsor to use potential Winner\s name, picture, and/or likeness and Images, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Taking part in Prize Draw constitutes agreement to sign such a release. When such documentation is properly executed and potential Winner is otherwise in compliance with these Official Terms, potential Winner will be determined to be the Prize Draw winner ("Winner"). Prize or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize. Administration expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for any reason Administration deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Winner in the event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Terms or fails to execute the documentation.
By participating in Prize Draw, Winner acknowledges that Administration and Sponsor have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prize and that Winner (or any parent or legal guardian acting on behalf of Winner) will be responsible for obtaining and paying for form of insurance relating to the Prize that Winner deems appropriate. Winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Administration or Sponsor with respect to the Prize and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or Winner may forfeit Prize at Sponsor\s sole discretion.
11. Publicity Release. By participating in Prize Draw, the Winner grants the right to Administration and Sponsor to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner ("Images"). These Images will be owned by Administration and Sponsor. Administration and Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, addresses likenesses, photograph, voice, conversation, biographical and prize information, and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, on a Prize Draw winners list, or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media, without additional compensation, notification, permission or consideration to Winner or to any other person or entity, except where prohibited by law.
12. Prize Terms: The date for fulfillment of the Prize will be 14 days after the Winner fulfilled all requirements to receive the Prize, but subject to change in Sponsor\s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Prize Draw in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Terms. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Prize Draw Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prize. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize, including, without limitation, any equipment to be used in connection with the Prize, insurance, tax, customs duty, surcharges, and any other expenses, are solely Winner\s responsibility. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize, including, without limitation, any equipment to be used in connection with the Prize, tax, customs duty, and surcharges are solely Winner\s responsibility. PRIZE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PRIZE DRAW ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY A PRIZE SUPPLIER THAT ARE SENT ALONG WITH THE PRIZE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF THE PRIZE WILL BE MADE BY ADMINISTRATION. PRIZES PICTURED IN ONLINE, TELEVISION AND PRINT ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL PACKAGING AND OTHER PRIZE DRAW MATERIALS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY.
13. Tax and Customs Duty: Winners residing in the U.S. must supply Administration and/or Sponsor with his or her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of the Prize awarded if the actual value of Prize is over $600. All federal, state and local taxes, customs duty, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Terms are solely the Winner\s responsibility.
14. General Terms: Administration and Sponsor are not responsible if Prize Draw cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions, down times or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Prize Draw Entities. If, for any reason Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Prize Draw Entities, which, in Administration\s and Sponsor\s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Prize Draw, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Prize Draw or any part of the Prize Draw. If Prize Draw or any part of the Prize Draw is terminated or modified or if the Administration and Sponsor decide to set up a closing date for the Prize Draw, a notice will be posted on http://www.perfectinter.net/prizemania.php#prizemenia. If time permits, the Prize(s) will be awarded to a potential Winner to be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted Eligible Entries received prior to any such event outside of the reasonable control of Administration and Sponsor. Administration and Sponsor reserve the right to modify and amend these Official Terms from time to time during Prize Draw for clarification purposes.
15. Indemnity. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Administration and Sponsor from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant\s participation in Prize Draw and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Administration and Sponsor. Prize Draw Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not delivered, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Prize Draw, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries in Prize Draw, or other errors appearing within the Official Terms or in any Prize Draw related advertisements. Administration and Sponsor assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Prize Draw, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winner, in the announcement of the Prize and Winner, and the delivery of the Prize, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant\s or any other person\s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation in, uploading any materials or downloading any materials in Prize Draw. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Administration and Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Prize Draw; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Prize Draw Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Prize Draw; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Terms. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL TERMS BY THE WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER\S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THE PRIZE DRAW AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PRIZE DRAW MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ADMINISTRATION AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS\ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE OREGON COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PRIZE DRAW AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF OREGON SHALL GOVERN THE PRIZE DRAW. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS.
16. Request for Name of Winner and Official Terms: All requests for a copy of the Official Terms and for the names of the recent Winner must be made by mail. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Terms. For the names of the recent Winners and/or Official Terms: (i) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Shobbit Inc., Attention: "PRIZEMANIA Prize Draw", 7251 W Lake Mead Blvd. Suite 300, Las Vegas, 89128, NV, USA; and (ii) write "Winners List" and/or "Official Terms" on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.